how much do you pay to get your nails done?

i got mine done not too long ago ...I have always done them myself ( acrylic nails -- I have my own kit) ..anyways the girl charged $30...and then $25 every 2 weeks to keep them up...i thought it was way to much, especially after the job she did....

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:09 AM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I pay $20-$30 depending on it I get the Solar nails or not..I sometimes tip if they're really good. I pay $15 to get them filled, but I usually only do that two times before I have to get them totally done again because my nails grow fast.

Don't go back to her if she did a bad job. It's been my experience that the guys to a way better job than the girls for some reason.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• well i didnt go back....its my aunts salon actually...and its like the only one in town ( small town) ...I think I am just going to stick to doing them myself, they look better.

ut I am like you, my nails grow super fast...3 days later I could already see the gap...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:14 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I just get a french manicure on my real nails, its about 15 with tip. I haven't gone in a long time. I have to keep my nails really short with the baby....but if I have somewhere nice to be I'll get them done.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:26 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• nothing I do my own
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 12:33 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Just the cost of a bottle of polish. I do my own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• When I went, it was about $20-30 to get them done and the fills were $20. That was a while ago though. I ruin them within a few days, so now I just go for a pedi which runs me $30 + tip, but it's worth every penny.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:50 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• $150 to $200
    ScarletAva

Answer by ScarletAva at 1:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2009