UPDATE: i dont know what happened to my DD today, Help!!??

my daughter one saturday morning was very lethargic and I didn't know why. I took her to the doctor and they still don't have an answer as to why. We are monitoring her closely just incase it happens again. And next time ill take her straight to ER instead of listening to the doc and waiting. That way they will probably be able to find out what happened. Thanks for all ur responses ladies, I greatly appreciate ur concern! For everyone that wanted an update.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Thanks for the news. I pray you find out what the problem is.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 5:26 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I actually read this last night, but decided to wait to respond. You need to realize that most people on this site are NOT doctors and can NOT diagnosis what is wrong with your child. Even if there are doctors on this site, they cannot diagnosis because they haven't seen your child. IF your child is still sick, then go to another doctor for a second or third or fourth opinion. By not answering, it doesn't mean people don't care, it may just mean that they don't know how to help you.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:27 AM on Dec. 25, 2009