Is it possible to conceive on the 5th of the month and have a positive test on the 8th?

According to my doctors i conceived on april 5th... But I took a test April 8th and it was positive...I'll be 40 weeks according to their due date Dec 26 this saturday. I feel like im past that. I feel like this baby is way bigger than I can handle. He moves and its so painful... What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think at this point it really doesn't matter and baby will come when he's good and ready. Everything is painful and crappy at this point. I really do empathize. I have been there many times. Hang in there and enjoy a full nights sleep, or do something you may not be able to do before baby gets here. Enjoy the short time you have left and baby will be here before you know it!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• You may be uncomfortable, but it's better than being induced. Doctors often get due dates and conception dates wrong. It could have been that you ovulated twice that month or that your husbands sperm lived longer than usual in you. Your baby could just be big. My son was nine pounds two ounces.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Due dates are estimations not gosple. Didn't you get an ultrasound? If they do it by six weeks it's actually the most accurate of them. That's what the doctor goes by. My doctor was dead on every time and I had early tests every time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Dec. 24, 2009