Have you ever won anything?

I once won a Hottpic contest when I was in 8th grade :) You put all the items you wanted on a wish list and I won all my things i wished for lol..
nothing fancy has happened since lol

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 12:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i won a modeling scholorship in junior high, that was pretty cool, i also won a $50 old navy card here on cafe mom that was even better! I found jeans for $2.00 when i went in to use it and the cutest sweater for $6.00 I was in heaven.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:45 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I won the Spelling Bee twice. ( I only entered it twice too). lol

Won the Math bowl and Science bowl.

Won Several medals in band for ensembles, symphonies, competitions etc.

I have never won anything by luck. lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• i always win on those cash explosians ( rub offs) ...even when i was little my grandpa would buy them for me...there was a time when I won $50 every month for like 4 months in a row
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:03 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I won a bed at a bridal show and a coffee bean grinder with assorted beans at a chocolate festival.
    Chickadee

Answer by Chickadee at 8:05 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Yes. I went to a Pampered Chef party a long time ago and the lady who hosted it was giving some items away as gifts. Of course, most of the items were Pampered Chef items, but there were a few items that she had created herself. She's a talented local artist so her creations are really something to behold. I had my eye on a small wooden stool that she had painted and I was pleased as punch when my name was drawn as the winner of it. To this day I keep it in a special spot in my living room and think fondly of her whenever I look at it. She is a wonderfuly lady. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2009