What would cause a uterus to become swollen?

Everytime I sit the wrong way or suck in my stomach muscles my unterus hurts and feels like it's swollen. It hurts and it's never done that before. I've also had some cramps. Any ideas?

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 12:52 AM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cysts, cancer, fiberoids, infection, endometreosis, medication, cystitis, tumors. A ton of things. Just go get checked.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I've been checked recently and nothing...I'm not anywhere near my period or ovulating (according to mymonthlycycles.com) lol..Just curious..It's been like this for a couple days..I assume it'll go away soon enough.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• You can't find cysts without and ultrasound, and uterine cancer you have to have a biopsy, and they don't check for those things until they run regular tests and the problem is still there. You have to go back and try again.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:09 AM on Dec. 24, 2009