for those of you who like men and women...

do you have the same taste in women as your SO? what kind of women are you most attracted to? what about him?

LoriaAnn

Asked by LoriaAnn at 12:54 AM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmm..I'm attracted to women and men, but never been with a girl. I like girls who are open and not close minded. My other has had a tendancy to go with psychos. His last girlfriend was a nutcase-I knew him while they were dating. He's wised up recently but has had a bad track record...

As far as looks go we both like girls who are in shape and who take care of themselves. He like blondes and I like dark hair. He's a boob man and I like girls with some boobs too.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I do not like women...but if I did, I would have the same taste as my husband because I would want someone like me lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Sometimes yes, sometimes no. When it comes to celebs, he likes Jennifer Anniston, who I think is WAY too thin. We both think Terri Clark is hot. He tends to judge differently when we see normal women just around when we're out. We do sometimes check out the same women, then we both kill ourselves laughing because it's so random.
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 1:35 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• We both like the same type of women..and we always end up checking the same woman out...I am bisexual and Hubby luvs it.
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 4:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2009