is it wrong of me

To wish dh would never see another naked woman(even in movies) I'm so self concious and don't know how to handle it. I've never felt like this before. He told me it makes him feel like I don't trust him if I comment on how a woman we know acts around him. That makes me not want to tell him. What can I do and am I wrong?

mom06and09

Asked by mom06and09 at 1:38 AM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• i have the same problem i hate it my dh says thet he doesnt even notice but it bothers me so much when we watch a movie and a naked girl pops up
    jakebsmama

Answer by jakebsmama at 1:40 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• yes, it bothers me too, and i try to cover up his eyes, and he hates that. But why does he want to look, when he has a wife.. They need to have eyes for us only.. it is hard cause now days, girls arenot dressing right, and i am thinking he is gonna look, so i hear you guys, i dont like it either... so yes i have this same problem... "oh and just keep him away from porn, cause that can cause some serious issues.."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• same here. (except he looked at porn untill i threatened to leave him) since it was right after DD was born so i was really insecure
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 2:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• ya know it used to bug me, until i though of it like this- it's not possible for him to get up and leave you for that woman on the screen. and think about when you rarely see a naked man- i don't know about you, but i don't dwell on it. He probably takes it for what it is- nakedness and sex. its just a movie. and if it's porn- i don't know that one pissed me off too cause my hubby told me he wanted my old pre- baby body back right after i had him cause of porn. but believe me i made him feel like shit for that comment. i mean, the man is a total of 50 pounds over weight and he's bugging ME (completely back in shape after baby) about my body? what a fucking looser.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 6:42 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I don't understand the insecureness of woman to that aspect. But to each their own. Unless you've been hurt in the past by HIM, then I understand. I let my husband look all he wants. I know 100% that he would never act on anything. It does bug me when he makes comments about the way I look and how he wishes I could be skinny like this actress or that porn star or that girl in the mall. He just had to face it that I will never look that "good." One of these days he will realize it...
    The Human Body is a beautiful thing. So let him look all he wants. It's the different shapes and sizes. Most likely you're the one he fantisizes about at the end of the day...
    TBSNBubblegum

Answer by TBSNBubblegum at 12:17 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• You need to find out why you are so insecure. They are on tv, it's not like he is going to leave you for some random woman. If you think he will, you two need to talk about this.
    Anonymous

• I don't understand why they need to look at other women naked? I would think that is more of a flaw on the mens part than the womans. I don't think your insecure you just want him to only want to look at you and be fully committed to you. I think that is the least he could do as a husband. If he loves you he will do that for you. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• I hate it it too. It's a huge double standard as well. I have yet to hear a man who says it's okay for men to look at naked women say the reverse is true for their wife. It's not insecurity, again with that today for some reason, to want the man you married and who sees you naked to not feel the need to keep looking at other naked women. It seems like what it really says is they are not satisfied with what they have and are always looking to see if the grass is greener on the other side.
    Anonymous

• nothing wrong with looking- he's not acting on--what if its a naked man-would you look? its only t.v.-- get over it, all men look-so what
    Anonymous

• OMG! You woman are so very naive and "in the box"! Step out! It's so much more fun to let loose, be free and let the poor man look! He is only looking for gods sakes!He is going to look no matter what your little rule for looking is, when you aren't looking! So, I decided, after 27 years of Mormonism, cheerleader in high school, top in my class, 3 years prison, and still looking good.,,,Join him in looking, or at least allow it! Seize the moment! This could be a good time to find girlfriend for you to get chummy with and invite her into your bedroom! WOW! Wouldn't your husband FREAK?! Oh, just make sure the friend is comparable to your level of beauty.....if your that insecure, I'd make sure she's downright ugly! Sorry gals, had to vent! LIGHTEN UP!!! IT IS NEVER GOING TO CHANGE - GUYS ARE A WHOLE DIFFERENT SPECIES.... anything that wakes up with an involuntary hard-on, you gotta feel sorry for, eh?
    jonesblair

Answer by jonesblair at 7:14 PM on Dec. 24, 2009