anyone else??

ok does anyone else feel like they are more bah-humbug this year? i am usually all about christmas and get really into the holiday spirit, i just feel so blah and i dont know why...

anyone feel this way?

MamaSusieQ045

Asked by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:47 AM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Holidays

• I was very into it until 2 days ago when my friends father passed away so now we are dealing with his death during the holiday and it is very weird for all of us. We are very close like family and spend all our holidays together now we are making plans for the memorial and having quiet seperate holidays at home.

I am going to do my best to keep the kids busy tomorrow making cookies and candy and just keeping our minds off of things.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:51 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I kinda feel that way. But to me, it just doesn't feel like Christmas time..Like this year went my way to fast.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:50 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• my mom is but it will be 3yrs since my grandma died my moms havin a really hard time with that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• aww im sorry to hear about your losses anon and 3 ring circus.....

sarap: i totally feel the same way!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 2:01 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I was after about a month ago when all the Christmas music was playing and most people had there sanity when it came to driving, but these past few days, ugh the whole Christmas spirit has gone out the window, all the crazy people at the stores pushing and shoving, the crazy traffics and stupid people running red lights and blocking the traffic, all the insane people at the mall that cut you off all that bull just kinda made me sick about the whole thing, I can't wait till it's all done and over with.

Christmas is just bad for your wallet and for your butt, can't wait to get back to normal and start going to the gym again.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!! I'm so sick of this season, somebody wake me up when its February!!! F santa!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Dec. 24, 2009