Bleeding off & on since Saturday, 14 wks preg w/ twins

Okay, this is driving me crazy. When I woke up Sunday morning I was bleeding, enough to soak through my underwear and pants, so I called the doctor's office, went for an ultrasound Monday and they said every thing is fine. My cervix looked good, the babies are growing well, and had good heart rates. Then I had some brown spotting the next day, no big deal. THEN, today I had to leave work early because I was bleeding again and the nurse at my doctor's office told me to go to the ER. At first the blood was pink, then brown, then almost black with a little clot. So, I went to the ER, they did another ultrasound and said everything was fine. So I went to Wal-Mart and finished Christmas shopping and when I got home and went to pee I was bleed again... dark red and it soaked my underwear! I don't know what to do 'cause they keep saying everything is fine but it doesn't seem fine to me! What would you do?????

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 1:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ummm i dont know if this is the case or not but i have been doing the samething ( im not preg with twins though) they found out i have a blood clot on my uterus and its getting smaller so that causes it to bleed out ( i have had bright red blood to dark dark blood with little clots ) ..... maybe you have that and they just didnt see it since there is 2 in there i would get alot of rest.... Do you have any other children like small ones the reason im asking is b/c i have a 3 yr old and a 16 month old and i notice when i lift them in and out of the tub or car i spott.... so i have been cutting back on that also my dr told me to go light on the housework ( whick is very had for me b/c my hubby travels and i have 2 toddlers lol you can get my point ) but when i clean i do one room then take a 30 min to 1 hr break ...... also no sex while bleeding too ..... but other then that i can do everything as normal and it has helped me
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• By the way, they did not do a vaginal ultrasound ... so no, that is not what caused the bleeding. LoL
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 1:59 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• doing this b/c i went back for another utrasound the blood clot got smaller.,..... but im still not saying this is what is going on with you but it could be good luck and congrats on the babies
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 24, 2009