looking for online friends

i am a mom of 2 lovely girls on 4 and one 12. i live in california the bay area. the reason i am writing this is i am a person who sufferes from bi polar i am under a drs care but i dont get out much. i try to but its hard for me i have tried to do the mommy and groups for my little one but shes too old for most groups. the meet up groups shes also too old for so i am looking for friends that i can make for me and if possible for my daughter. but this is for me i need friends i have friends on facebook and myspace but id like to meet some moms as friends.so i anyone needs someone to listen i am here. so take care

FoxMulder1993

Asked by FoxMulder1993 at 2:19 AM on Dec. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• if you feel like chatting pm me.....
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 2:30 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Human contact is so important. Get involved at your daughters' schools; parent communities contribute so much to schools and are a great way to make new friends.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:02 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Good for you!!! Look here for some groups that are in your area to help you meet moms you can have playdates w/. If you can't find one start one!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:07 AM on Dec. 24, 2009