What kind of work does your dh or so do? What kind of work do you do, or did you use to do?

My dh is a commercial journeyman carpenter and I use to be a CSR, now a sahm.

tree1997

Asked by tree1997 at 2:36 AM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Husband works for US Airways, I use to waitress now SAHM
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:36 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I dont work, stay home with kids, take my 5 yr old DD to Kinder and 3 yr old DD to Pre-k. My husband is in the US Army and been in since Nov 2004
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• i'm an MRI technologist, my husband is a phy. therapist
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• My hubby is the Executive Director of a supported employment organization - they help people with disabilities (various types, physical, mental, intellectual) find employment. I work as an educational assistant in a program/class for high school kids with special needs.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• He's a mail carrier and I have always been a SAHM.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Im a SAHM and a full-time student and hubby is a manager at walmart
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 2:55 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Dh and I both work in human services, with people who have disabilities.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 2:56 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• 3/4 time student and SAHM and my DH is a senior night club and rest. mgr in hollywood.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 3:03 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Dh has 12 1/2 yrs in the Military. I'm entering into the world of psychology. I have been very lucky to be a sham for quite a while and have spent many years doing volunteer work. Before leaving our last duty station we were foster parents. Now a days I am up at my kids school 3 days a week helping in classrooms and I'm a mentor for incarcerated juveniles.
    bgcmommy

Answer by bgcmommy at 4:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Hubby is a food service manager, currently works for McDonalds, and for the tax season, he will be working as a part-time tax preparer for Liberty Tax Service. i am a SAHM, but worked in retail a few years ago, and did a stint as a bank teller
    cookiedough100

Answer by cookiedough100 at 5:44 AM on Dec. 24, 2009