35 weeks one day?

I am 35 weeks and 1 day i am sooooo sore, when i walk i swear my baby is just about to fall out and turning in my sleep is sooo painful because im so sore i was just wondering what i can do to make my self comfortable for the rest of the time being, is there exercises or positions to sit in to ease the pain? I got 5 weeks left i want a little comfort lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How about using a yoga ball? Use it when you sit at the computer, when watching TV, even at the table for dinner! Anytime you're sitting you can roll your ball into the room. It can help. :-)
    I also like prenatal swimming/yoga classes, too. And sleeping with a body pillow~ be sure to put it between your knees when sleeping (on your side).
    Is this your first baby? If not, it might get worse-- that can happen when moms have had babies already.
    Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:24 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• You could get a pregnancy pillow for night time... but I don't know what you could do during the day.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 4:24 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I know this is going to sound weird but I use my husband in bed if he sleeps on his side I put my leg on him it gives enough relief to sleep. I also got so bad that I slept sitting up with a ton of pillows. If you get on your hands and knees and have somebody gently push on you hips just above your tailbone it helps for a short time, also sit Indian style. I have also hear wonderful things about acupuncture for that, I am going to try it this time around.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Try sleeping sitting up or with a pillow in between your legs. Unfortunately though, you're probably just going to be uncomfortable until the end of the pregnancy...and then you'll have a new baby so getting a good nights rest is a long way off...sad truth. You'll survive though. Good Luck.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 24, 2009