Had my 11 week ultrasound today!

Had my Christmas Eve Ultrasound this morning!

Found out that baby is 12 weeks 1 day which matches my LMP! From the last ultrasound they had me a week behind.

Baby was moving around like CRAZY! I posted 2 pictures from the ultrasound. Have one with baby sucking its thumb! And another with baby waving!

Tech said there was still blood in he uterus from implantation but that it had dropped? not sure what that means but I haven't spotted in over a month now so I am praying the bleeding will cease.

I asked if the blood was in with the baby and she said no...I cannot tell by the photos where the bleeding is.

Anyhoo...heart rate was 169

1 week to go until 2nd trimester!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!

Merry Christmas All!

DisneyBride13

Asked by DisneyBride13 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is it weird to have blood from implantation at 12 weeks?...2 Ob's and 2 U/S techs have told me no but everything I read says its early on like 4 weeks after conception?
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• congrats!!!, you must be so excited. I loved watching the ultrasounds with my son. The best is when you hear the heart beat, that was music to my ears.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Awww... congrats to you & new baby!! Have a GREAT pregnancy & a beautiful, healthy baby!!!

wreath

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• CONGRATS MOMMY!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:46 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I have never in my life heard of blood from implantation lasting more than a few days. I would talk to your OB about it because that doesnt seem right to me. I would request another u/s in which they focus on the placenta to make sure there is no placental abruption (when the placenta starts to detach from the uterine wall) I am not trying to scare you but I have just never heard of blood in the uterus for any other reason before.

I told you in your post yesterday that your baby would actually look like a baby now:) A HUGE difference from 5 and 7 weeks, huh?? Congrats!!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• CONGRATULATIONS!!! I share the excitement with you with my ultrasounds and similar experiences!! It's AWESOME!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 24, 2009