Debbie Downers on your friends list....

Would it be wrong to drop some Debbie Downers from my friends list? I have a couple ladies that are just driving me crazy with their comments, etc. Is it rude to just drop them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OP I am having the same issue, I have one person in particular that I am up in the air about. My resolution this year is to be surrounded by positive people since that is how I am, I am giving it some more time but if things do not change I will delete and not feel bad.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:44 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Not wrong. That's why we have the option.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• definately not wrong at all! I strive to surrount myself with positive people, no harm in wanting that!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Nope not wrong at all I don't think.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:54 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I cleaned up mine. I haven't gotten any messages saying,"Why did you delete me...etc" so I assume that they didn't care either. These were also people who I didn't talk to that often either.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I want to delete some people because of the bulk mail. It's all the time! But I feel bad, because they are really sweet, so I just suck it up and deal with it.
    Anonymous