How big a town do you live in?

My sister and law and I were arguing about the benefits and costs of living in a small town. We live in the same 2,500 person town. Just wondering how big your town is and if you think its a good size.

jennv9595

Asked by jennv9595 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• The poplualtion of my town is about 25,000 ppl and growing rapidly.
    Am19v

Answer by Am19v at 11:46 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• around 3,000 ppl. I love it, the smaller the better for me. The cost of living where i live now is pretty high. Avg house is $600,000, median income around $125,000. I rent, so its not horrible for me, i just wanted to get my kids out of the bad neighborhood we lived in and into one of the finest school districts around. give them more than i had. I grew up in the city, i always hated it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Chicago has about 2.8 million people. It is a great place to raise a family.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:59 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Boise Idaho. about 500,000 with the surrounding area. It's a wonderful place to live and raise kids. Small from where i come from which is chicago. but still nice and quaint.
    KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 12:05 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I live in a little village in NE OH with about 1,800 people. We're close to several larger cities so there's plenty to do but we are out of the way and off the beaten path so it's very quiet here.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I live on the edge of Las Vegas. I LOVE it here. We're very close to everything, but we're tucked away in a nice little neighborhood.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• We live in a town with a population of approx 90,000.  I love it and for me it is the perfect size.  Too big to be rural and too small to be urban.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:34 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• There are about 5,000 people in our borough. Not very many jobs. One grocery store and a bar or a church on almost every corner.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• We live in a tiny town, well not even in the town-we're in the township. We don't even have a stop light. I would say there are maybe 200 people in the village. You have to drive about 20 miles to get to any big store. I like living in the middle of nowhere, it's peaceful.
    Anonymous

• My town has about 800 people, give or take. Or was it 600? I don't remember. But it's tiny. I have to drive almost 20 miles for anything besides a c-store, bank, PO, or bar. I cannot wait though to get out of this town and live in the country!
    Anonymous