Jump-a-Roo?

My Son is 3months & 1wk old. This week i started him in his Jump-a-Roo, and he really goes to town and loves it soo much. Now his Great-Grandmother is telling me its too soon to start him in that. When did yous start your babies?

My Son can hold his head up and look around VERY well, So its not like his just hanging as hes jumping. He is already pulling himself up to sit on his own. So he is alil advanced from what the doctors tell me.

oxcarirenexo

Asked by oxcarirenexo at 12:02 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I didn't start my LO until 4 months. But I could have started earlier, we just didn't buy it until he was 4 months. I think as long as they can hold their heads up well and can reach the floor, then the jumparoo is a great thing! Especially if LO likes it!
    Anonymous

• I started my son at 2 months. He really like it even then. Now he just loves to jump even if we just hold him under his arms (he is 5 months today). As long as he likes it and seems to have fun with it it should be fine.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 12:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I didn't start my son in one until he was about 5 months. He could hold his head up really well and almost sit on his own. I personally thought it was more safe for him since he could sit pretty well. I'd ask his doctor. It would put an ease to your grandma's mind if the doctor thinks it's alright. =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I didn't introduce one to my daughter until she was 5 months old. She had been able to hold her head up for awhile, but I just didn't feel comfy until she was starting to sit up on her own.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 2:45 AM on Dec. 26, 2009