Why is it that some women get bent out of shape when their husbands look at other women?

I mean don't you look at other men. I'm talking about just a quick glance. Not the stare so hard you just fuked the man or woman with your eyes. Why is it that alot of women on here get so bent out of shape when their husbands just glance at a woman that they find attractive when you do it too? I never understood that. Now I'm not saying I never got upset I have, but that was only because my husbands eyes where screaming I want to fuk her, ya know lol. anyways, but it its just a glance why do others feel the need to freak out? I wonder how we would react if our husband busted a nut at us for glancing or looking at males we and they find more attractive then them.

soonmommyof3

Asked by soonmommyof3 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My personal opinion is that it's insecurity. I am totally secure in his love for me and my love for him, so I don't worry if he takes a second glance at a pretty woman. In my opinion it's no different than if he were to take a second look at a beautiful sunset or a piece of art. I know that no matter who he looks at, in his eyes I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. But it doesn't mean he can't appreciate someone elses beauty any more than his thinking our kids were the cutest babies doesn't mean he can't see how other people's baby's are cute too.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• my husband has no need to be starring at other woman or a glance. He is married to me and should always stare and look at me and never check out another woman. Period, end of story
    Anonymous

• I agree ANON 12:06 if he loves you and cares enough about you he wouldn't look at another girl and no since I have been with my DH I have never looked at another man in that way sorry. I love him he is the only man for me.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I never would never stare at another man Iam married! And my husband would never look at another woman its disrespectful!
    Anonymous

• Because its rude and disrespectful.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 12:17 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I believe if you truly are in love, your eyes can't see anyone else in a lustful manner. I have been with S/O for almost 3 years now, and I can honestly say I have never looked at another man like that.
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 12:20 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I think it's completley natural to look. But like the OP said, if he's eye-f*cking her then there is something wrong. We as human beings are curious and observant people. You should be secure in the fact, your husband married you. He's with you. There's way too much insecurness in the world. I say, let him look all he wants. Cuz at the end of the day, you're the one he's really thinking about!
    TBSNBubblegum

Answer by TBSNBubblegum at 12:27 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud at some of these. Don't you think that deciding where someone else's eyes go could be consider, oh I don't know, a tad controlling?

I agree, those that freak out about it are insecure either in themselves or their marriage.

I don't care if he looks, appreciates, whatever. Look but don't touch. I openly refer to someone (famous) as my next husband. He doesn't care, he just says good luck with that. lol. I have been married a long time and got married very young and it's never affected out marriage.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 12:48 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Insecurities! I do give my husband a look though when I catch him doing it, but I also give him the same look if he's looking and judging somebody for something. I know him well enough to know what he's thinking. It's usually something funny and I just give him the "c'mon really?" look. It doesn't stress me out in the least. We both appreciate beautiful people and we both know we're WAY too into each other for it to go anywhere else.
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 1:04 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Im with heatheryn. I mean come on. He is human and eyes don't have curtains. Looking will do no harm. Full blown staring and drooling is disrespectful. I think too many women are insecure and feel threatened by other beautiful women. I might catch my husband sometimes glancing over at a woman for half a second and i just laugh to myself. Its not a big deal. We have an amazing relationship. I feel no threat or insecurities because he spends all his time pleasing ME and letting ME know that i am the center of his world.
    Anonymous