cloth diapers?

where can i buy cloth diapers? are they sold individually or packaged together? how much do they cost? do they have to be held together with pins? if sold together how many come in a pack?

xavierlogan09

Asked by xavierlogan09 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• where can i buy cloth diapers? walmart or cottonbabies.com, also other websites but basic ones at walmart and fancier ones online

are they sold individually or packaged together? i buy packs of 12 (flats) but some are sold individually.

how much do they cost? the flats cost about $1 apiece and can be used for about 6 months before they start to become raggy

do they have to be held together with pins? some do some don't

if sold together how many come in a pack? depends on the pack

Cloth diapers will save you a LOT of money in the long run, they prevent diaper rash, they're more comfortable for baby butts, and they're better for the environment, and after using them for a couple months it's just as easy as using disposables. I like hearing about people doing cloth instead of sposies! Good luck
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 9:09 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I would get a (cloth) diaper service! They provide all of the materials and pick up the dirty diapers off your doorstep!

I have seen the starter kits at Babies R Us....I think they are expensive.

I commend you for helping to protect the environment by using cloth!!! :)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I've seen cloth ones sold at walmart for under $7 and yes you can use pins they have big clunky safety ones or I know they make velcro ones as well I'm not sure where to get them but Im sure babies r us is a great place to start looking.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Look online.. I will see if I can find the website, but there are a lot of great places you can buy them online in starter kits.
    Anonymous

• Check around. Some Targets sell them. I have also found them at Wal-Mart. The only place (other than online) that I have found the plastic pants to go over the diaper, is at Babies'R Us. They also have Gerber diaper liners. My MIL got them for me and I LOVE them. You get a couple hundred in a box for just $2 or $3. I put it in the diaper and after the baby poops, you just pull the liner out and throw it away. That way I didn't have to clean the diapers in the toilet to get the poop off before washing. I am lazy, so anyway I can skip a step for very little money is a good thing!! Lol!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 2:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I bought some bumgenuis, but I heaqr fuzzybuns are great too.. I bought the one size diapers and theya re wonderful! I forgot the website, but mine were ordered. I bought the bumgenius that were defective and fixed them. I think they average around 16-20 for one diaper, but they are worth the money! I have been using my cloth diapers for 17 months!!! I usually have disposables for emergancies (if I can't do laundry) or if I am going to be away from home all day and dont' want to carry dirty diapers around, but we recently ran out of disposable and we have absolutely no money to buy diapers, so my cloth diapers really have been a lifesaver, otherwise I don't know what we would do since we don't have a credit card for emergancies.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• also for a package they usually come in 3, 6, 9, 12. I recommend getting 12, but it does get pretty pricy, but in the end you end up saving money :)
    Precious333

• oops one more thing, you can buy diapers on ebay, but I recommend sticking to bungenius or fuzzybuns, I wasted money on cheap diapers before.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• It depends on what you are looking for. I use AIO (all in one) diapers. I buy them online, and they don't require pins or covers, and the ones I use have snaps. You can buy the oldfashioned ones, that need pins and covers, almost anywhere. Target, Walmart, Babies r Us. There are lots of CD options today. The ones I buy are called Green and Comfy, and retail about $10 or so a piece on eBay. Check out a CD group to learn about all the types that are available, and see what suits your specific needs.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2009