Who thinks amnesty will be a soon to come move from this president and admin?

I do..it will be used as a way to try and keep themselves in power..

I could be wrong but these people are power hungry and it would secure more votes for them...

one of these days Americans will wake up after being pushed and pushed eventually it has to happen...and when it does look out...I am praying for the day myself...before its too damn late..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 2:34 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, of course it is coming, and soon. It HAS to, because if it doesn't, then Obama will be proven a liar. And y'all know that just isn't so! No way would our dear Leader lie to us. He said illegals would NOT be covered, and they won't. There just won't be any illegals anymore, We've seen this coming for awhile now.....and now you have to wonder how many more there will be due to this *wonderful, historic, unprecedented* health care reform. How many more will come over thinking that they will get free health care? Oh, wait, for them it probably will be free. And we will pay.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:51 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I think you are totally right...it won't be long now.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• You have it exactly right.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 2:36 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• He never has stopped campaigning, of course he's going to do whatever he needs to in order to secure more votes for himself.

Anonymous

• A bill was introduced 2 or 3 weeks ago. It will give amnesty and really open up the borders...$500 and a very fast track to citizenship. I can't remember all the details.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I would be surprised if they didn't try to pass and amnesty bill. Haven't they been talking about it for a long time? Isn't what's her face from Arizona or where ever (now part of his cabinet) all for amnesty?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:21 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• It's already in the works ladies
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 4:04 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Ohh yes, it's on the way.. What will happen, imo~ There will be too many entitled recipients and not enough wealth earning contributors. When will the middle class be too big too fail?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• If he want to be held all the time and she has 7 other kids to watch. I understand if she fired your child.

wrong thread? LOL
    Anonymous

• I don't like the idea of complete and total amnesty of course...but the immigration process really should be reformed. My husband and I went through it recently. We've paid about $3500 already...it's so ridiculously expensive. That's just for legal fees and paperwork. Not to mention driving all around our asses to get to our thumbs. I'm glad the first part of it is over. It's such a hassle.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2009