666 Sun Worship MARK OF THE BEAST *not for the easily offended*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtj5NjZdWfc&feature=related

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 2:50 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I had no idea that SDA's aren't allowed to worship God on Sunday, I think Christians should worship him everyday, not just Saturday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtj5NjZdWfc&feature=related

I'm Catholic and I'm not offended at all.  I opened the link for you so it will be easier for others to view.  I'll summarize, rhanford doesn't like the Pope and thinks Catholicism is evil.  To each his own, celebrate the sabbath whenever you want:0)  Merry Christmas to my fellow Christian.  I'm not positive your Christian but I'm guessing your Baptist or some other Southern evangelist type.  This is like spending the holidays with my husbands side of the family only early, Thanks.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• i don't think she's either..not really sure if she's ever said she's associated with any denom..so stop banging on the baptists, ryan..its as offensive as anyone else banging on caths.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 3:10 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• REally?! What a waste of time.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I just checked your profile and I was right about the weird evangelical sect you belong to, shocker.

surprised

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I was raised Seventh Day Adventist
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• but you are right SDA;s are basically baptist the founders were baptists who were decieved by a false message and in that false message found truth. I wonder if the Millerites were all baptists
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:43 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Not something to be proud of, its very sad, and unfortunate for other Baptists. 

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• what you mean?
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:48 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• We know the truth we have the testimony of Jesus Christ and the three angels message and God gave our prophet the health laws and the truth about sabbath. Do not be sad for us :) It's you who should be sad that you don't know truth yet. I pray that you come into it.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:57 PM on Dec. 24, 2009