Is it snowing today?

I'm in TX and it was 73 here yesterday and today it is snowing!! It has been for a while now. Normally, I don't care for snow- don't like the cold. Today though since I don't have to get out until tonight, I have enjoyed watching it come down. It is so has even begun to stick. I know today is only Christmas Eve but I think this is the first time that we have ever had snow on Christmas.

Asked by CoolMommyofboys at 3:13 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's raining here in IL. Expecting snow either tomorrow or Saturday. Merry Christmas!!!!

Answer by Robsmommy at 3:25 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Raining here in Michigan, kind funny usually we have the snow.

Answer by tree1997 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Rain and ice in IN. Our little corner of the map is all pink :(

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:59 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• We live in southern Minnesota and it's been snowing since 4pm yesterday afternoon. Supposed to til Saturday.

Answer by jilligan362 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Hi neighbor. SW Oklahoma here . I woke up at 5am and it was raining. Then it turned to freezing rain. Then it turned to snow. It has been snowing most of the day. And very windy. Local weather says we are having a blizard.
    I hate snow and sleet. I hope it melts tomorow.

Answer by louise2 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• well, it was supposed to snow up to 4'' starting around 4ish today (that's about 20 mins from now), but so far, its still just rain, and the temp is hovering around 50*....west/central arkansas/ok border.

Answer by thehairnazi at 4:39 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• nope. maybe freezing rain later -- blech. ; )

Answer by pianonightstars at 4:41 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• oops . .. in OH

• I'm also in OK. We have 2 feet of snow outside. It hasn't stopped all day. We are so excited!

Answer by Pnukey at 6:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2009