Friends fans debate-

Question- Did Ross indeed cheat?
I know for the sake of the comedy, you forever heard Rachael saying that they weren't on a break- yet 'the break' idea was hers.
I think they were on a break, but obviously it wasn't discussed as to what 'on a break' meant. Ross thought they were broken up, and then slept with someone else that night.
Rachael finds out, and can't take it.
Do you think Ross cheated? Should Rachael have just 'gotten over it' or was she right to be mad that he expected her to just forget that he slept with someone that soon?
Big debate between friends fans- Tell me what you think-

LadyAronna

Asked by LadyAronna at 3:31 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• I don't think he cheated, but once you jump in bed with another person, you are effectively severing the previous relationship.
    Anonymous

• He cheated. She said a break, she didn't say she was dumping him. Either way though, him hopping in the sack with some random bimbo he met in a bar doesn't exactly say he was heartbroken about the thought of being broken up anyway.
    Anonymous

• It comes down to SHE thought it was cheating....AALLLLL that matters. Some people are in relationships where having sex outside of it is ok? Polygamists, open relationships, ect. If HE wants to be with HER then its HER opinion and HER lines that matter :)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• When Rachel said "break" she didn't specify what she meant. On the other hand, Ross should have let the dust settle before going to bed with another woman. One shouldn't be blamed more than the other, because both parties were at fault.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 3:30 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• anon 21 said exactly what I was going to say. I don't think I would have gotten back together with him after that.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:55 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yeah, I know sometimes things just happen, and he thought they were over- but to me if someone slept with another woman just hours after he 'thought' were were broken up, I would have a hard time believing that I was that precious to him-
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 12:42 AM on Dec. 27, 2009