One has to seriously question if Reid is on drugs or just a senile old Democrat Senator after this statement

REID: 'We're going to hear an earful, but it's going to be an earful of wonderment and happiness that people waited for for a long time'...

I think he is completely out of touch with reality.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 3:38 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I would be shocked if he was right. Although my suspicion is that even if they hear bad things they won't admit it. Wag the dog.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:41 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• LOL hes a lunitic...hes talking like he is saving the world...what narcissistic sob...wonderment? oh yeah alot ofus are alread in ALOT of wonderment on just HOW and WHY he is still on the hill;..

Thanks to him (and the other loons) and his bribes for votes for the POS healthcare bill many Americans will be paying for Nebraskas medicaid while Nebraska pays NOTHING...not to mention MOST Nebraskans didn t want this bill! (like the majority of Americans DONT!) Nelson is a slime and Harry Reid is something I cannot say on here id prob get booted off
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:46 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• The only reform that would make me happy would be one WITHOUT more government control/take over of healthcare by government...and with tort reform and the allownce of the sale of insurance across state lines..somehow I do not see Reid being for either... oh and drop the stupid mandate forcing ALL to purchase insurance and drop his little sneaky bs out of there too that stops any future admin from changing things within the bill...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:50 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• It is called selective hearing. My Grandaddy had it...every time he didn't want to hear what Mamo had to say!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:34 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I agree w/ tnmom
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:41 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• LOL can we say...............haters unite. LMAO.
    Anonymous

• I could probably get him better WEED than what he is smoking...
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 10:50 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Ugh, I actually agree with TN, Carpy, YSK, about this thing. Wonders never cease.Tis the season and all that.
    Anonymous

• "Wonderment and happiness"? Could it be the Christmas Spirit got to him or the Spirit of Jack Daniels? Crazy old coot!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• He's dreaming. I WISH he was right, but watching politics has taught me never to trust anything any of those people say, EVER! This is just more hot air from Reid, Pelosi and crew.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:47 AM on Dec. 25, 2009