What are your kids' grades like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They're awesome.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:39 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Not that good..
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 6:46 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Four As, 3 Bs, all honors classes (third year of a six year high school program.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:46 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• My oldest got 6 A's and a B+. DD got pretty much the same in equivalents but she doesn't get letters until next year. The youngest is in pre-k.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:10 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Better than she expected: 72.25 in the class she thought she'd failed, to 97.6 in her best class...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 7:51 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• My sons are both very good students, they're both seniors. My 18yo (just turned 12/12) has a 4.3 GPA and my 19yo (bday 8/17) who has Aspergers Syndrome (which is why he started "K" when he was just turned 7 and not just turned 5 since he's August born) & who hasn't gotten extra help since 1/2 way through the 8th grade has a 3.7GPA. Both take honors classes. We're very proud of them both :-)
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• My 4th grader had As and Bs despite missing a million homework assignments and failing several tests and papers.
    My 2nd grader has straight As after having Cs and Bs in 1st grade because he couldn't read. I am so proud of him. He thinks it's no big deal.
    My 1st grader got mostly Bs and Cs and 1 or 2 As.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I have 2 children left in school.
    My oldest strives for perfection (I wish she would ease up on herself) and she frets when she gets a B because she works hard for her A's.
    My youngest could care less about school...lol...and only works hard enough not to fail. She gets A's and B's in a few classes that are easy for her, but the ones she has a lot of homework in or that don't interest her are the ones that suffer the most.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2009