Is it snowing where you live?

I know snow at Christmas isn't a big deal to most of you but we live in Austin Texas and its been snowing all day! We are so excited. It isn't sticking, just melts when it hits the ground, but we are hoping for a couple of hours of snow in the morning that sticks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Holidays

• We are in SW Oklahoma, Yes it is snowing here, and wind. Has been all day.

Answer by louise2 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I live in Iowa and we have a blizzard warning that has been in effect since 6 a.m. and goes until 6 a.m. on Sat. Is it snowing? You bet your fanny it is.
    katnjake7

Answer by katnjake7 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• it's raining and is supposed to turn into snow and a hudge blizard. 20in snow is expected
    Anonymous

• I live on the SW side of OKC and yes, its a freaking blizzard out here!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:12 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• No snow here, We live in South GA, and it is in the 60's at the moment. I am really not surprised that we wont have a white Christmas though
    swimmachic23

Answer by swimmachic23 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Yes! I've never had a white Christmas here in Texas in all my 24 years(not that I remember anyway). We rarely sees this much snow!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:02 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I wish! I envy all you snowy people, send some to California, lol. :-) It's snowing where family and friends live in other states but we won't be having a White Christmas here, sadly, still I do wish everybody a wonderful Christmas no matter what the weather is!
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 11:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Yes! I'm in Texas and it snowed all day! Lovely, white powder everywhere! Crazy cold and windy, though.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:08 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• No :( I'm in Washington state and no snow where we are at. We did go to Mt Rainier yesterday to play in the snow.
    We came here in July from OK and I hear they are getting hit pretty hard. I wish we were still out there for the snow :(
    bgcmommy

Answer by bgcmommy at 11:20 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• It is snowing here in Garland/ Dallas, Texas!!!
    sdc9579

Answer by sdc9579 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 24, 2009