Monkey bread

Would it be ok to put everything in the pan ready to go and than put it in the fridge over night? Would the cooking time still be the same?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I would not put everything in the pan, the butter will get icky. You would probably be ok to cut up the biscuit pieces and roll those in the sugar and cinnamon. I would wait on the melted butter though. If you did, I would think the cooking time and temp would be the same.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Just put the dough in, but not any of the toppings. The cooking time would still be the same, but make sure to let it sit out and come to room temp for a little bit.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:27 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I make monkey bread all the time, and trust me, you don't want to put it together and refrigerate it unbaked - it'll be a yucky mess if you do it! There's nothing wrong with baking it tonight and reheating it a bit in the morning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Can I get this recipes
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 2:03 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I would like the recipe too please.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:35 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
    1 teaspoon cinnamon
    2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
    1/2 cup chopped walnuts, if desired
    1/2 cup raisins, if desired
    1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
    3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted

Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube pan with shortening or cooking spray. In large -storage plastic food bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.

Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Shake in bag to coat. Arrange in pan, adding walnuts and raisins among the biscuit pieces.

In small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces.

Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:59 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Thank you I can't wait to make it.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2009