Does anyone else have a hard time falling asleep on Christmas Eve?

I know I'll hardly be able to sleep all night. Part of me is still a little kid, lol.

Merry Christmas, Moms! :)

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am the same way... My son is sooooo excited (he's 4) so it takes him forever to fall asleep... And obviously I can't put out the gifts until he falls asleep... I love watching DS and DD open their gifts. It's magical... Also, as I was digging through my closet, where the gifts are hidden, I found several more things that need to be wrapped... Whoops! Looks like I'll be up for awhile! =)
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 9:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• Not sense I became a grown up, Christmas is not as fun as it was when I was a kid.

Answer by louise2 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• My biggest problem is getting to bed, b/c I'm so busy. I actually get more excited to see my kids so excited, more so than over my own stuff.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:03 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I do have trouble, but it's more b/c I can't wait to see DS open his presents.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I'm trying to keep my eyes open waiting for the kids to get off to sleep so I can put out their presents. My husband says Im the only one he knows who can drink an entire cup of coffee right before bedtime and still go to sleep. It takes me an extra hour, but he says that doesn't count LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:28 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• yes i get so excited...last year i woke my son up at 6 am because i couldnt go back to sleep
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I have been that way since I was a kid and it drives me nuts I guess it's cuz I'm afraid I'll fall asleep and not wake up in time to put out the presents LOL
    Anonymous

• Nope..nothing a little ambien won't fix. I just have to take it after I put the gifts out or I will probably mess it up somehow.
    Anonymous

• It's all the damn cookies :)
    Anonymous