I need some info on OPKS

Ok so i got off my af yesterday and the opks i bought said to start the day after your af so i took one yesterday and then one tonight. The one yesterday was darker than the one today. There wasnt even a line there today! Does any one know what this could mean? I havent ever used the opks so i dont know anything about it!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The color of the line usually fluctuates as you get closer to ovulation. It can get darker one day and then lighter the next. At ovulation time the two lines will be the same color. As you approach ov you may notice the the line slowly getting darker, but usually only within a few days of ov. Ignore the color of the lines until they are the same color. Ovulation might occur around 11-16 days before you expect your period to start again. I like the clear blue easy digital ov tests (they are expensive though and only come with 7). they show a smiley face when you are at ov time.
    Anonymous

• you rockThanks for the info!! It has been a big help!!

Anonymous