Wrapping presents~~~

WHY OH WHY DID I WAIT AT THE LAST MINUTE TO WRAP PRESENTS!!!! THERE'S SOOOOOOOOO MANY!!!!!!!!!!! I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE WRAPPING PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANYONE ELSE WAIT TIL THE LAST SECOND?

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Now I just have to get through the Santa snacks.

My niece wanted to leave waffles for Santa. Her mom has pneumonia, so I hope her dad found some in the freezer, cause he's not exactly the waffle iron type.
    Anonymous

• Guess everyone is wrapping presents too. Ok, I'm gonna get off my but and start wrapping!!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• i have 2 left to wrap if my kids ever go to bed.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:39 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• This is the first year that I did not wait till the last minute to wrap presents. I am so glad that I did not wait. Now I just have to get through the Santa snacks. I don't know why but my kids left a ham/turkey sandwich, an apple, cookies, milk, and a diet Mt. Dew. They said it was just incase he got hungry for something other than cookies but incase he didn't like the sandwich then he still had the cookies and milk. At least they are thoughtful.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I am all wrapped... just waiting on my 3 year old to go to sleep so I can set everything out..
    I did however just finish making one gift for the baby.... I made the older one's last week and didn't get the baby's done... I made them both blankets out of fleece.. good thing it was quick and easy.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 11:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I wrapped last weekend..But, last night while I was sorting the gifts, I discovered I forgot to buy stocking stuffers.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:09 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I haven't even started yet and it's 10pm here. I usually wait until around this time (to make sure all the kids are asleep because there is no lock on my bedroom door) every year. This year it won't be so bad. There aren't that many gifts since we put a limit on the # (2 per kid). Last year I started at 11pm and didn't get done until 3:30am. then I was up at 7 with the kids.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:12 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• No, I had them all wrapped a week before Christmas. I couldn't wait. I absolutely love wrapping presents.
    Every year we go to my MIL's house to help her wrap presents, and I look forward to it every year.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:17 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• LOL @ the waffle comment!
    I SITLL haven't started! Glad I didn't! B got up to go pee and I had the "Santa tracker" on and I said, "Look B! he's in Tennessee!!! If your not in Bed ASLEEP he's going to skip our apartment!!!!!!
    He RAN to his room!!! LOL
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• lol your funny starfire73
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:16 AM on Dec. 25, 2009