Is there a place that I can get a free sperm donor? Maybe sent through the mail?

I'm a lesbian and trying to get pregnant, however, my partner doesn't want me to engage in sexual intercourse in order to achieve that goal. But she agreed that a sperm donor would be acceptable, but we don't have the kind of money to travel to a sperm bank, get a donor, pay the fees, etc. etc. Is there a way to bypass all of that and just use a turkey baster, in order to keep the costs down but still be able to get a donor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No there is no SAFE way to do it with out going to a sperm bank. You could though always ask a friend of yours if he would donate I think that wuold be cheaper in a way. If you have a gay friend who him and his BF want a baby too that would work out for all of you. I had a friend from high school who did that. Him and his BF asked their GFs who ere lesbians to carry a baby. They all 4 are the childs parents. It worked out great.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• If you can't afford to get pregnant chances are you can't have a baby right now.

But, I don't think your going to be able to get pregnant with a turkey baster. Your either going to have to pay to go to a sperm bank, or do it the old fashion way.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• WTF, sprem thru the mail? LMFAO
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:56 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• SaraP1989

Just because someone doesnt have 500 bucks PLUS ... To get pregnant doesnt mean they cant afford a baby. Geeze
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• If they can't afford 500 bucks how are they going to pay to deliver a baby, they aren't like pizza you know!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:00 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• have a friend jizz in a cup and then use a turkey baster to squirt in yourself. Voila!!! Baby's for lesbos!
    Anonymous

• I am picturing the mail person bringing that package to the door! OMG my side hurts!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:02 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• You can use my ex husband. With 5 kids he almost has his own colony!

Oh, wait! I had him fixed.....SORRY!
    Anonymous

• "If they can't afford 500 bucks how are they going to pay to deliver a baby, they aren't like pizza you know! "

Maybe that is the reason they don't have the money. Maybe they want to save that money for delivering the baby and for after it's born.
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• What Ron said..A birth costs way more that $500 not to mention everything a baby needs before it's born..Carseat, crib, clothes diapers, etc..it all costs more than $500..
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 24, 2009