is husband looking for someone else?

ok...so we are visiting my husbands family for christmas and i just discovered that my husband has a password and gets email from adult friend finder.com. he hasn't been here until 3 or 4 am the past 2 nights and he went out again tonight, christmas eve. i confronted him tonight when i found out and he said he looks at personals all the time just for the pictures and videos, basically porn. i told him to tell me the truth and that i wasn't going to go through this but i'm so broken hearted right now. am i jumping to conclusions because i know men like tolook at porn for some reason but personal ads? please give me advice so i don't look and feel like a fool anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Dec. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like he's looking for love... or lust
    Anonymous

• I thinking he's looking for some skanks to hook up with on the side, and wouldn't be surprised if he's already doing it. Being out that late, what could he possibly be doing? What does he tell you? There's a saying that the only thing open after midnight is legs. lol. Of course that's before 24 hour stores like Wal-Mart came out, but it's true in a lot of ways.
    Anonymous

• Ya if he's cruising the personal ads then he is looking for someone to screw around with, if he hasn't started doing that already. If he wanted to look at porn then he could easily find that directly, not by looking at ads. Give me a break, he doesn't really think you're that stupid does he?

I'd pack his shit up and kick his ass out. But that's just me.
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 11:51 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• he is f*ckin around.. :|
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:11 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Yeah it is Christmas eve no place is open on xmas eve. Well not places to hang out anyways. Thats horrible hes doing that to you and your family. How can you be so selfish to cheat on someone and not tell them. seriously. If hes got a problem with your guy's relationship then he needs to sit down and talk to you about it, or if he doesn't want to, he just needs to end it. What a pig, seriously. Dump his ass. There are plenty of guys out there that wont do that and will want to be with you and only you and treat you how you should be treated. If hes out, he should be getting a xmas present for you and your child or children not out there treating himself. Leave his ass in the dirt. Good luck with everything
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 12:11 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• So sorry dear. I think your fears are correct. It may not be as bad as you think, but it may be much worse. You are now in the position where you need to get tested for std's.

If you feel like he loves you, perhaps he is just looking for a sexual relationship. Either way, he's doing some things a married man should not. He's hiding because he has something to hide.....I don't blame you for feeling like your imagination is taking you to the worst thoughts....he is shattering the most precious commodity in a relationship: TRUST.

Look, I am telling you this from MUCH experience......I have ALWAYS BEEN COMPLETELY RIGHT when I suspected something in my past and current relationship(s). I am terribly sorry you are going through this. I know it is heart wrenching and unfair.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Unfortunately it sounds like he's looking to cheat. My ex chose onlinebootycall.com or something like that. He said it was a joke. That website was the tip of the iceberg. If your DH wanted to look at porn, he could look at porn. He's looking at local girls. I'm sorry!
    lacatrina

Answer by lacatrina at 12:14 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• My hubby and I go in together and look at personals... we never msg any of them but we do look ( not porn).
    Where does he tell you he's going? My hubby would come home to find all of the doors locked and his stuff sitting outside if he thought it'd be okay to come dragging in at that time of day. He'd be safer to not bother trying to come in to try to explain anything.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:06 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Get a lawyer and get tested for STDs. I am sorry that you are facing this.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:56 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Not only is he cheating but he has the nerve not to care if you find out or not. Very disrespectful!
    Anonymous