Has Santa paid a visit to your house yet!?

Not mine. My three year old monster won't go to sleep, lol! I just went to check on him and he met me in the hallway! I'm so tired, lol, I want to put out the Santa gifts and go to sleep, hahahaha!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, my dd saw me drinking the milk she left for Santa and she got mad at me!! She said "shame on you mommy! I wish you were a kid, you'd be in the naughty list!" LMAO

She went beck to bed now, so I'll do it in a while!
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 3:27 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• The monster will fall and slumber soon. Hang in there!!!!!!! :)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:23 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I'm thinking about turning the alarm clock on and doing it early in the morning. My luck he will be up in the middle of the night and think he hasn't come though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• not yet, hubby took it upon himself to get in bed at 9pm.....sooooooo and here is a christmas eve rant: I GET TO DO EVERYTHING before getting into bed. Mine are finally asleep tho, my 5yr old is super excited and my 3yr old decided to take a power nap about 7:30pm ugh...so finally they are in bed. I plan on taking pics in the morning so I have to clean the LR and vacuum plus fill stockings before bed and put the gifts out. Got one or two more things to wrap and the kitchen is clean so I am nearly good to go LOL
    Heather_F

Answer by Heather_F at 12:50 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I swear to freaking god I am NEVER buying "shiny" wrapping paper ever again! It is such a PIA and keeps rolling up on me and I ran out of tape!, My son is KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDA sleeping, I keep peeking in and I see him put his head down real quick....Then I yelled, Well I saw santa fly right past Arkansas. He must know your still awake! You better be asleep so he makes another pass!
    Plus I know a guy who knows a guy who has santa's cel phone number!!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Yea Santa's stopped here already, now it's the Cleaning Fairies turn to have a crack at my house. She better hurry up and get here so I can go to bed! My son went right to sleep thank god I would have probably cried if he had stayed up late since he already skipped his nap for the day and was pretty much just walking around cranky and screaming by the time we got him in bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• No, Santa is fictional in this house. But mommy and daddy put the presents under the tree :o) My kids are usually in bed by 7pm, so it's been done for a while.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 1:41 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• He just left....and then.... All of a sudden I hear such a clatter and look to discover its my five year old daughter.......has santa come yet mommy? LOL. Thankfully she's back in bed and didn't make it far enough towards the living room to see anything. Cleaning, thankfully, isnt on my list till after all our festivities are over since no one comes here, YES!
    Libertysmom384

Answer by Libertysmom384 at 2:13 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Santa visited my house two weeks ago. DH deployed so we opened presents early, plus my 3yo doesnt really understand the concept of Santa just yet. But I do feel kind of weird, since its kind of a regular day to me, but I feel like I should have gotten another "Santa" gift to put in his stocking. just not in the christmas spirit this year.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:29 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Si, mine are out like lights. After 2 hours of "GO TO SLEEP ALREADY" and "I swear Santa wont come if youre not sleeping" LOL
    summerm

Answer by summerm at 3:29 AM on Dec. 25, 2009