Have you noticed the people that don't have kids always know what best for them?

its effin annoying. they need to shut up until they pop some out themselves.

Hali_Taylor

Asked by Hali_Taylor at 3:42 AM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hali I think just about everyone has said I wont let my kid do such and such, but when they have kids of their own they eat them words.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:48 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Oh yes, have you been talking to my SIL? She thinks she knows what is best for my children, although she has none of her own. Then again, she thinks she knows best for EVERYONE in her family and isn't shy about saying that, either.
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 4:02 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• LOL @ Katlyne. Her day will come and you can sit there and tell her don't do that or that or that.....
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:08 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I know what you all mean!! My SIL does that too. It's like "why won't you let ur dd go there by herself? I would" or "I can't believe you let her get away with that, I'd punish her"

Gets on my nerves!
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 4:25 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• OH trust me, I will. LOL. Or when she calls me with questions I'm going to tell her,"you knew exactly how to raise my kids, so how is it that you have questions?!"
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 4:51 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• LOL Katlye! That is something I would do!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:56 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jackih7

Answer by jackih7 at 4:58 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I would think to myself that others are bad parents because I saw their kid eating crap or their child was acting up and they didn't discipline them..and so forth. Now that a have kids I know its none of my business. Everytime my child has a french fry I laugh at myself for being so uptight. I never make snap judgements about parents anymore, if someones yelling at their kid in a store, I think....well that kid probably deserved it. 

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:22 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• When someone who didn't have kids tried that on me, I'd look them straight in the eye and ask them, "And how many kids have YOU raised?" It usually shut them up.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:20 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Sorry, but even people without children have parenting instincts. And just because you've popped a few out, doesn't make you an expert. Lots of people with kids are crappy parents.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Dec. 25, 2009