name suggestions for indo/chinese baby

our child will be a mix of Chinese and Indian...please help provide suggestions for a name you've heard of (either from your child's classmates or friends' child)
thank you

pandulu

Asked by pandulu at 9:59 AM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my son has a friend in school a boy named Ilo(pronounced Ee- Low) I thought that was a cool name. Also there is a Indian girl in his class named Lara
    SebsMom29

Answer by SebsMom29 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• you're going to have really cute babies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• my coworker is nigerian and his wife is chinese their little girl is named Yin, i always thought it was pretty. I do like Mischa and Alyssa.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I know a woman named Namrata. I really like that name, but have no idea what culture it is or what it means.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 10:58 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Ask your parents, grandparents, other relatives for suggestions if this is your biological baby. If s/he is an adopted baby, you will need to research on the web, in the library, or from other people of the child's culture.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Dec. 25, 2009

• My girlfriend adopted a little girl from China and named her Sophie after her sister.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 5:35 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I have a few Indian co-workers one girl's name is Nidhi I think its a pretty nice name. And then another Indian co-worker has a daughter named Anjulah (Angela).
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 25, 2009