What are you doing on here on Christmas day?

The boys are playing Wii...got Sport Resort from Santa...so I just had to hop on and see what was up =0 ) yeah, I'm addicted

Merry Christmas everyone!!

CoolMommyofboys

Asked by CoolMommyofboys at 12:19 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im awake, hubby is sleeping, baby is drinking a bottle. What are you doing here?
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 12:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• ahh hubs went to get movie tickets, with my son, oldest watching her Desperate Housewives DVDs and the baby is playin with her doll. So I have a few free minutes waiting for my pies to finish.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I'm waiting for pictures to download onto my computer. My husband and older daughter are playing the wii sports resort, and the baby is taking a nap.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 12:39 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• trying to stay awake
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 12:41 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I celebrate Yule, not Christmas, so all today means to me is that everything is closed!
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 12:42 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• It is not our holiday. We will be going to a movie and out for Chinese food in a little while.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:50 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Like RanaAurora, I don't celebrate Christmas (I am Jewish) so today's just another day for us. In a bit I am going to start getting ready to go out, we're going to the movies to see Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel and Sherlock Holmes and then Chinese food for supper after the movies.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Waiting for the kids to get up from their naps so we can get ready to go to NaNa and PaPa's. Merry Christmas everyone.
    RiverPhenix

Answer by RiverPhenix at 12:54 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Merry Christmas! I'm trying to sync my son's new MP3 player....so I came on here for help! Won't be on long though.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:54 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Not my holiday either. I'm taking a break in between cleaning tasks. DH and the older kids are playing Monopoly; the "baby" is "reading." Just a quiet day, then I get ready for Shabbat.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:06 PM on Dec. 25, 2009