Help! How do I copy music from my Itunes account to an MP3 player?

I have music stored on my computer too from Itunes, how can I transfer this to an Mp3 player? My son just got it from Santa.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Technology

• Connect device to computer by way of the USB cord. This should bring up a folder for the device. Find the folder containing your music. Select Ctrl + A to select all, then click and drag over to your device's folder.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• plug the plug in to the computer then to the ipod, it should come with directions
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• No help! Thanks....I plugged the usb cord into the computer and the other end to the MP3 player...now what? It doesn't sync!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:57 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• The iTunes format may not be compatible with your MP3 player. Check the properties; it a song is not an MP3, it will not copy on to your non-apple MP3 player.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:59 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• On my computer my song library comes up and I can click on the titles I want to put on my mp3 player. Then I click the "Rip" button.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:01 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• idk
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:56 AM on Nov. 13, 2010