ugh- is there anything i can do? (that i haven't already done?)

My stupid ex tried to add me once again on facebook. i don't know how to block him or keep him from contacting me. he's friends with one of my friends and thats how he found me. I sent him another message telling him to leave me the hell alone... i really don't want to get rid of facebook cause of his drama- its the only way i can have contact with some people. I don't know why this guy thinks he even has the right to talk to me- he cheated, lied AND left me in a bathtub to die with alcohol poisoning. ugh, i'm not gonna let this ruin my christmas it just made me soooo mad!!!!

Hali_Taylor

Asked by Hali_Taylor at 1:09 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• just keep ignoring him and deny his friend requests. Don't even contact him to tell him to leave you alone..eventually he will quit
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Surely FB has a Help section that says how to block a person. I use FB but don't think it's so user friendly so I don't go there much. Maybe you could post this in the Technology section and someone there might be able to tell you how to block a person on FB.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:27 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Did you check the Settings section? Maybe there is something there that can help you block him

Answer by admckenzie at 1:39 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• There used to be (they've made changes, so not sure if its still there), under the Settings, under Privacy, there was an option to block users, and you could enter the name of the person you wanted to block, or their e-mail address. Hope that helps.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:43 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• ya i just figured that out and blocked him and a couple others. thanks guys.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 1:44 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• You can make it so only your friends can contact you on face book I think. You should be able to block him.

Answer by louise2 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Go to privacy and block him. You just need his name to do this. Once you block him he won't be able to see you anymore and cannot send you a friend request. That won't stop him from creating a fake profile so I would just limit what can be seen of your page and ignore him if he is so bored he creates a fake one.
    Anonymous