Does anyone know of online work that I can do from home that is legit and pays well? Something that is authentic and affordable to get involed in?

In remission from cancer and have alot of medical debt. Need work from home due to stress and health, plus lack of comprehension. Thank you for any input you all may give to me. Also a good legit company to contact, in order to save our home from possible foreclosure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can look here for some answers. 

Anonymous

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:59 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• yes! please go to my cafemom group and there you will find many JOBS that you can get hired for from home.

If you are looking for homebased businesses you can also find those in my groups classifieds section-they are moms looking for team mates.

Let me know if you need any more help! www.newcareer4me.info

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:42 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 7:40 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• re: foreclosure/contact your lienholder and ask for a LOAN modification ask them to tail the arrearages at the end of the loan/which makes the loan for a longer amount of years but will not increase your monthly mortgage payment. Contact them on the phone and follow up in writing to their loss mitigation department explaining your tribulations and CC: the Department of Thrift Supervision. You can also file for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 8:11 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• If you are searching for something lucrative you can try this scam free revolving travel buisiness to join.

http://www.revolvingtravel.com/32988
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• So sorry sounds like you are going through a lot. I work from home and have been for 4 years now but there aren't any that you can join and make money really fast unless you put in a lot of time and hard work but since you are in the position that your in if your really determined I'm sure you could make this work!

You can be paid daily, no parties and no inventory this is work from home all you really need is a phone and internet service. You can check more information at my web site I will list it below. If you are in need of more info just let me know.

http://iboplus.com/lhink

Many blessings!
    ~Linda
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 10:46 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• #1) You can write for ehow (write articles), buska (write articles), factoidz (write articles), pickjack (post a question and answer questions - this ones fun and easy) Xomba, Shetoldme.com. #2) If you like photography...you can take and sell photos...try istockphoto, Shutterstock, fotolia, Big Stock Photo, #3)You may want to BLOG (set up a blog with blogger.com - this is an easy site to use) and blog about your illness, stresses and help others with their problems that have the same illness. use Google adsense (comes with the site all you need to do is sign up. you will need a paypay account to get paid with almost all of these work sites - still easy to follow and easy to do). There are job sites like WHAM, but you have to be careful as there are alot of scams and its hard to tell the difference. join groups here on cafemom that work from home they also will help. I personally do not like survey types. GOOD LUCK!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:12 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• www.imomnews.com
    www.freedom2bhome.com
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Don't look on cafemom....to many gimmicks or scams...lol!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2009