Holiday letdown?

I always feel a little disappointed after the holidays are over. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Holidays

• yup. and taking the tree and decorations down is depressing!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:26 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I felt let down yesterday when I went to Walmart and employees were taking Christmas advertisements down already. =[

Anonymous

• A little, but I find fun stuff to look forward to all year. Like now I look forward to seeing how much it will snow this winter. I love snow! Then theres Valentines in February, DH bday in march, sons bday in April, DDs bday in june, then summer vacation july/august/september, then my bday in October, then Hlloween and Thanksgiving, so we have stuff literally all year round. We are always getting ready for something! Plus this year for spring break, DH's parents are coming up to visit and we have a huge fun vacation planned. Can't wait for that. But yes, it does seem SOOO long til Christmas again, which is my favorite holiday.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:46 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• No just getting ready for The New Year! my cup is always full :>)
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:04 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Just a little sad. Its such a joyous time of year and I love the way my house looks all decorated for the holidays. Its always sad to see it go but hey now its time to start planning New Years, My sons bday is in Jan then on to Valentine's Day then before you know it it is Easter... I'm always planning big parties and events for some sort of holiday but Christmas is by far my favorite.
    Anonymous

• Yeah I do too...maybe that is why I am on the computer....The children are gone...no grandchildren...just me and the hubby and everything is back to reality....oh well..it was fun while it lasted...
    waddle12

Answer by waddle12 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Always! I hate to think that it's an entire year away from the best day of the year. :(
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 25, 2009