Am i the only mom who likes my chemical romance? IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEIR MUSIC AND UR GONNA SAY SOMETHING RUDE ABOUT ME BCUZ I DO DONT EVEN GET ON MY QUESTION!

actually i love them and their music,and videos

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 2:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• i like them. my 14yo likes them too. i think they're great.
    Anonymous

• Never heard of them but I'll go check them out.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• you rockI was checking it out on Youtube and talking to my grandson on the phone. He said you rock if you like them.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:00 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Your in a good mood on Christmas.

Answer by louise2 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I didn't for a long time- but my daughter has loved them for the last 5 yrs or so. Anyhow I told her I would take her to see them if they ever came - they did about a year and a half ago, and I LOVED them live. I went and bought the Black Parade cd and couldn't stop listening to it for awhile after we saw them. the older stuff has grown on me now a bit too so yeah- I like them :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:18 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Louise, she's 16, what do you expect?? Most teenagers are defensive even before they have a reason to be! I was one of them! =)

I've never heard them, but I have heard they are pretty good!
    Anonymous

• No need to be well rude about it, Some people dont know who they are. What if they wanted to see what you were talking about?
    As for your question Yes I like them and I am 23. I dont like all their songs but I do most of them. My favorite is Helena, ironically That is my sisters name but she spells it Helene'
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• What does it matter what you like and why should others be rude about it?We all have our own tastes! Personally, DH and I love Marilyn Manson lol, more then our teens!
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 9:04 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• i was not being rude ill ask a question about something i like and another mom will come on talking about how immature i am so i just let every1 know b4 they come on if they have something rude to say to not even waste their time...and it has nothing to do with me being 16 op id just rather not get on cm with a bunch of bitchy replies to read
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:35 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Getting back to your question, I like a few songs by them--Helena, Welcome to the Black Parade, Dead!, I'm not okay, etc. They are not one of my favorite bands, but my musical tastes are eclectic and I have those songs on my iPod.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:24 PM on Dec. 25, 2009