Does anyone have At&t or Verizon wireless service?

We currently have Verzion but our contract ends next Thursday...trying to decide the service is pretty much equal...I just can't seem to decide! Help any advice would be thankful!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As the saying goes, "if it aint broke, don't fix it" If you are satisfied with the service you have gotten from verizon then why not stick with them. That's what I would do.
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 3:08 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I have AT&T but switching to Verizon as soon as my contract runs out. It was working great and now all of a sudden, right after we signed a 2-year contact, of course, we get dropped calls ALL the time, and that's just sitting in my house. We never had problems and now all of a sudden we are!
    Anonymous

• Warning, Warning, Warning. Love Verizon but they changed on NOVEMBER 15 of this year. It USED to be 175 to cancel a contract NOW it is 350. I would advise sticking to Verizon, but do not renew a contract. Buy a phone outright and use the service. 350 dollars to cancel a contract is alot!!!! Think if you have more than one phone to cancel. that's some bucks!!! Like Verizon though. As for AT&T FORGET THEM. I had a contract with them. Then they changed and they charged me double for half the minuetes. They said they were no longer doing my plan, and when I canceled there was the 175 fee. I have dealt with AT&T, and they left a real bad taste in my mouth. I have now had Verizon and they never pulled the crap AT&T did. I say go with Verizon!!!!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 4:42 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I was in Florida and got dropped calls with AT&T when I lived in Auburdale, Lakeland Fla area. When I had Verizon I didn't!!!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 4:44 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• i've had at&t since 1997...never had a problem with service, contracts, or charges. if there was a false-charge, all i did was call and they took it off. never a dropped call, from arkansas to florida, to taos-new mexico..none! in my case, it ain't broke..so i've never changed. great plan, cheap as the rest. nuff said.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 5:04 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Love verizon and thats what we have. and never changing to another company. Verizon is actually number one in best costumer service and reception. number two is t-mobile, then att and lastly the worst of the worst is Sprint. Att because they have the Iphone, but u cant buy a i phone through any other company
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 5:47 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Well, we have AT&T and get dropped calls all the time just like anon said . . . sitting on my couch even. I get super frustrated some days and just want to throw my phone at the friggin window. When our contract runs out next October, we are switching to Verizon. Before this, we had Sprint. Sprint was AWFUL, even worse than At&t . . . we're hoping Verizon will be better.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• We had Verizon. We got tired of the constant dropped calls no matter where we were. We could not keep a signal either. We went with At&t in Sept & are really happy with them. It does not hurt that I LOVE my iphone
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 7:18 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Verizon has better customer service than AT&T

Answer by rkoloms at 7:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• We have Verizon. I love it. I have the blackberry storm, and because my home internet line is messed up, I have been getting on the internet with my phone. I wish cafemom had a mobile app ! LoL. But yea, I like what I have and people I know who have att ....well the service isn't great. One person I know who just got att a couple weeks ago is already having problems. Sometimes the phone/service won't make or receive calls.
    sounthernmommy

Answer by sounthernmommy at 7:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2009