What was your favorite gifts?

What were your favorite gifts you got? What about your DH/SO and your kids? what were their favorites?

My favorite gift was my kitchen aid stand mixer, and that is DH's favorite also since he loves to cook. My oldest got his xbox 360, my middle son got his aggressive inline skates, and DD got tons of Polly Pocket stuff.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:43 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh, and my husband's favorite would probably be his e-bay gift cards and digital camera that is built into sunglasses. My son's...well, he's only 3 months old, but I think he likes his little musical glow worm the most. He gave the biggest smiles when we showed it to him.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• My 5 year old got me a littlest pet shop whale and hippo.... my favorite animals! Sweetest thought ever!!!!!!

My 7 year old got me more chanel no 5 ... smells delightful!

Any hubby gave me money for clothes, and got my iphone fixed! very nice!!!
    4theLoveofLovey

Answer by 4theLoveofLovey at 3:46 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• was going to California and spending it with my kids and grandkids.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:48 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Having the day off. and tomorrow too
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:50 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• My girls everything they got, they have planned with everything they got this morning.
    My husband, his hunting stuff, a landscaping book and his surround sound system.
    Me, my Coach purse, Tiffany necklace and a huge jewelry box!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:10 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Oh and I got a mixer, I am so excited about that also because I LOVE to cook!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:12 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• My favorite gift was that my DH wasn't shipped off to Iraq today. Yay. Since we spent so much on getting DH ready to leave, I wasn't aware that we were exchanging gifts. I did really like my HP and the Half Blood Prince dvd, though. My boys opened their big gift early, a Wii, because we thought DH was going to be gone today. But they really liked their Havoc Heli toys. The cat does too...LOL
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 4:13 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• To me the gift of time is the best gift ever. I am very appreciative when my loved ones get to spend time with me.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Seeing my son run around and playing with Justin(sister's stepson). It was priceless to see a 6 yr old and a 1 yr old run around together...too cute. :-)

Material wise, probably the bracelet my sister got that has "Pinky" engraved on a silver heart. My sister used to call me that when we were little. Long story though. I also love the perfume my dad got me. :-)
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• My fav was the Christmas ornanment that my 7yr old DS made for me. I am such a sap, it made my eyes tear up. And my silly boys fav gift wasn't one of the big toys, no it was the slinkys they got in their stockings! DH fav was probably the candy he got from one of the boys. DD fav gift is prob her wood rocky cone
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 5:46 PM on Dec. 25, 2009