• In the Spotlight:

I feel guilty..

I went over to my sisters and I was enjoying it. I did want to go back home a little eariler than usual because they were calling for 2 more inches on top of the 8 inches of snow we have already...*sigh* I left because I wasn't sure if it would snow more and I didn't want for us to drive in the snow in the dark(it's dark by 5 pm here) so we left a little earlier. Should I feel bad?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ugh, no.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• No, the safety of your family is important. You went. You spent time. You did good. Now have some hot cocoa and enjoy the evening with your loved ones.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:47 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Your safety would be her main concern I would imagine, and if your uncomfortable in driving with all of the fresh snow... wouldnt it have been better to leave before you got snowed in?

Dont feel guilty.. only feel guilty if you used the weather to get away from your family...
    dk
    deenakate

Answer by deenakate at 5:12 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Safety is always first and I'm sure your sister would understand, you probably wouldn't have rested anyway if you stayed and that would have taken all the fun out of everything.
    Chele18504

Answer by Chele18504 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I agree with the ladies, your family's safety is most important! I'm sure your sister will understand. I know I would, but then again, my family doesn't think I'm fit to give the time of day to. Safe travels, Sweetie!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2009