can this day get any worse?

we have a hella of snow storm that started yesterday afternoon . the snow plow came by at 5 am and for some reason he stopped at the begining of the street then slammed on the gas and got stuck..after about 45 mins he got out then left he didnt plow the roads so now everyone is gettin stuck including my husband. we live 2 blocks from his work i asked him to walk today cause the roads are gettin worse then i had to find out from his boss not him that my car is in a steep ditch..its a compact car. he was suppose to been at work an hour ago and he still tryin to get the car out...to top it off while i was on the phone with his boss my 2 yr decided to dump a 3 lyer cake all over the floor, finally got that and her cleaned....grrr i wanna scream

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• laughingYears from now this day will make for wonderful Christmas Past stories. Find the good in it all. Your husband is not hurt, your dd can be cleaned up and a new cake can be baked...or you can forget about those calories all together! Merry Christmas anyway

Answer by admckenzie at 4:43 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• thanks =)
    Anonymous

• what admckenziesaid :)
    Merry Christmas
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:06 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• It could get worse.. and to make it better today.. try laughing instead of crying... because face it... if the cake had been all over my floor.. you would have thought it was funny... and since your DH is safe and sound.... your not crying over him being hurt...

dk
    deenakate

Answer by deenakate at 5:11 PM on Dec. 25, 2009