Sooo pissed right now...

ok, so my and my g-mom where sitting around talking about how much my dd looks like my husband. well she then continues to say, "and he tried to say that she wasn't his". I'm like when did he say that?! and she said one day (i was still preggers) we had an argument and she told him that we shouldn't argue around our oldest dd and he said well I don't think this one is mine anyways. WTF! I've never given him a reason to ever think I've cheated on him! I remember his mother saying a while back that when he's done w/ the girl he usually says that b/c he did the same thing w/ his oldest daughter. I want to confront him on it but it's christmas and i want to have a good day.Our relationship has been really rocky and we've just started to get things back on track but this shit has got me thinking of leaving his ass alone. (cont'd)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• We are having a rough time recently too but are trying to pull it together. For things like that I would just leave it in the past and not let it eat you up.If anyone can clearly see that she is his there is no question who her daddy is. Personally I would not bring it up until your relationship is a bit more steady because it just may be the straw that breaks the camels back and there is nothing for you to gain at the expense of losing the relationship since it is already obvious he is her dad. Maybe in a few months you can bring it up to him saying that you found out a few months ago he didn't think she was his and that really hurt you because you woudln't disrespect him like that (to cheat on him). I don't know how long you have been married but I've been married for almost 4 years and I find the timing of my battles to be very important in keeping our marriage together. A DNA test will answer any questions lol
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Question is Am I over reacting
    Anonymous

• Yeah you are over reacting. Men are idiots. My x said that about all three of our kids. Now they are grown he admits he said it to piss me off. He did a good job of that then but now I just know he's stupid. Let it go. Tell him the DNA test costs $500 if he has a problem.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:54 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I dnt think so. i say this because if i was with someone and they claimed that after i had been faithful id tell them to hit the road. if its a huge deal and things r already rocky. it might b better to just let iim go.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 4:57 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Several words here.....
    DNA test.. and a long discussion.....

deenakate

Answer by deenakate at 5:06 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• oh no, he can look at her and see that. He said this before he was even born. I knew somethin was up b/c when I sent his mother pics she said oh yeah she looks like him! he can't deny her! and I was thinking...ummm, why would he?! But I brushed it off b/c she is so freaking dingy. my grandmother tried to make up for blabbing saying that he was just mad, men say anything when they're mad. but still, I would never say in the heat of an argument that it wasn't his unless I wasn't sure, kwim?
    Anonymous

• me meant before SHE was even born...
    Anonymous