I have a problem facing my daughters custody?

I cant go on taking my daughter to go see her father he is unwilling and he wants to only see her on his time ive been raising her by myself for 1yr and a half by myself .. Also he had got another girl prego when i found out i was prego. Also he had a baby when he was in high school and signed rights over how should i go about this im fighting for soul custody and i have the upper hand because hes had 4 DWI yes hes a drinkier i really cant stand the guy what should i do?

marymelendez

Asked by marymelendez at 4:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• if theres no court orders i would take your child and move somewhere far away so he cant find you! but thats what i would do...i went after my ex and boy do i regret it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:23 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• If the Court doesn't say you have to then I wouldn't take her. If he tells you he's not willing to take her then use that when you see an attorney for sole custody. Just make sure he pays you child support. If he can buy booze he can pay cs.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:19 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• SO SORRY, THAT MUST BE SO HARD, BUT LUCKILY YOUR DAUGHTER IS YOUNG AND WON'T REMEMBER. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR CUSTODY!
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• go to the court house and file, they will set a date foe the custody issue, he may not even fight you on ie, my son's father didn't fight me. I got full custody.
    good luck!!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Sometimes it's just better not to have the father in the life of the child, no matter how much you try or want your DD to see her father.
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 8:59 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Keep a detailed log of when he is unwillling to see her, his obligations to his other kids, when he gets in trouble. Whne you talk about your daughter, write down the things he says. Get a lawyer, through PA if you have to and then take him to court but make sure you have the detailed records.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Get an attorney. Do NOT take advice online, we are not attorneys and do not know that laws in your state. We don't know the entire story. There are 2 sides to every story. Your best bet is to talk to an attorney in your state, they will have the most accurate information for your situation and state.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 26, 2009