did the woman who dragged the pope down have a motive?

*NO CATHOLIC BASHING*

*IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER KINDLY MOVE ON TO THE NEXT QUESTION

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't know. She just seems to be mentally ill to me.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• this is the second time she goes after him... who knows what her motives are.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 6:50 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• The news just said they were not sure if she wants to harm him or if she is a zealot who just wants to touch his robes. Not bashing but he's not Jesus so not sure why anyone would want to touch the pope's robe

Answer by admckenzie at 6:50 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I thought the pope was just knocked down. Guess I better go read up on it some more.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Rome, Italy (CNN) -- The pope looked unscathed Friday as he delivered his Christmas message in St. Peter's Square, just hours after a woman jumped a barrier and dragged him down during Christmas Eve Mass. Pope Benedict XVI, 82, delivered the traditional address known as "Urbi et Orbi" -- Latin for "To the City and the World," sending a message of hope to the world's afflicted.

I don't Shaneagle777, but does it matter if he was "dragged" or "knocked" really? really does being JUST knocked down make it better? how much does this verb change make this question any different?

Anonymous

• admckenzie
    The news just said they were not sure if she wants to harm him or if she is a zealot who just wants to touch his robes. Not bashing but he's not Jesus so not sure why anyone would want to touch the pope's robe

it seems as if she wanted to hug him.
    Anonymous

• should read-->I don't know which Shaneagle777, but does it matter if he was "dragged" or "knocked" really?

Anonymous