Pagans - If you had the chance to make one thing known about your beliefs or correct one misconception about your path what would it be and why?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 6:52 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• That on my Pagan path, we do not believe there is a "Devil", so there is no way we could be worshiping it.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 7:19 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• you get back what you give. Do good to the earth and fellow mankind. I don't like to walk my path alone but due to misconceptions I am forced to do so....tolerance would be nice. and I do not appreciate people "praying" for my soul.
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 7:41 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• i am not pagan but i have looked in to it and most of the people are normal average people yes there are cooks but there nto the norm your stockbroker doctor lawyer or hair dresser could be pagan you dont have ot waer a pentagram have 500 tatoos and black hair you can look like anyone else and jsut belive somethign else
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 8:24 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• thank you nightphoenix, that's exactly what i was going to say.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• A lot of us are not vegetarian or vegan. 

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:41 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• i'm with NightPhoenix i want other people to know that I do NOT worship or belive in the christian satan/devil. and that I believe in and worship a deity that is both male and female, a father God and mother Goddess.
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 11:20 AM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I think what most would want others to know. Its a peaceful path that worships(doesnt even really acknowledge)a devil so there is no way it could be worshipped.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• That though (a good portion of us) "worship" Creation...Mother Earth, etc....we do NOT believe that your Creator created it.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2009