This was so cute!!

I went over to my sister's house for Christmas. Well, anyway, my sister has a 6 1/2 year old stepson. Let me tell you, my 1 1/2 year old son just thinks Justin (sister's stepson) is the coolest thing. He'll follow him around and copy everything he's doing. My sister asked Antonio (my son), "Where's Justin" and he points to where he is hiding. They both were playing with toys together and everything. I just loved watching how the two boys were interacting. I didn't think they would interact for a while considering the age gap but I was sure wrong.

Just thought I'd share and wish you all a Merry Christmas. :-)

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like a nice story that would have been better suited to put in your homepage journal not on the Answers forum
    Anonymous

• Oh for crying outloud anon, would it have killed you to just say nothing at all? If cafemom admin doesn't have a problem with it, well neither should you..................some people, I swear.

OP---that reminds me of my cousin and my little brother----he was like his idol. Now that my brother is all grown up . . . my nephew is the one who idolizes him. It's sweet!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I remember my older kids, and now my pre-k kiddo following around their older cousins when we'd visit. I love stuff like this.

To the first, grouchy, anon. - have a glass of something and relax. It's the weekend! Merry Christmas!

To the OP - Merry Christmas and thank you for sharing.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Sounds like a nice story that would have been better suited to put in your homepage journal not on the Answers forum"

Wow, Scrooge! Merry Christmas, OP, it's adorable how little boys always look up to older ones, like they're so big and cool, lol!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 25, 2009