Have you heard of the Kneeling Santa? Santa worshipping Jesus?

The "magic of make believe", BUT keeping the purity of Christ's birth... together.

A Place For Santa-This hardcover Book reconciling the role of Santa in relation to the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. Vivid illustrations. The famous Kneeling Santa Prayer (not in book): The Kneeling Santa Prayer: The sleigh was was all packed, the reindeer were fed, But Santa still knelt by the side of his bed, "Dear Father, " he prayed, "Be with me tonight. There's much work to do and my schedule is tight. My sack will hold toys to grant all kids' wishes. The supply will be endless like the loaves and the fishes. I can do all these things, Lord, only through You. I just need your blessing, then it's easy to do. I do this only to honor the birth of the One, That was sent to redeem us, Your most Holy Son. So to all of my friends, lest Your glory I rob, Please, Lord, remind them who gave me this job."

doodlebopfan

Asked by doodlebopfan at 7:19 PM on Dec. 25, 2009 in Holidays

• http://www.inhisname.com/group.php?group=kneelingsanta

I found this while on vacation and thought that it was perfect for explaining to a child about Santa's "relationship" with Jesus. I have since found the "kneeling Santa" in several other places, even Walmart. Your thoughts? Be kind, please. :)

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 7:24 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• No but I just watched a movie where Santa consulted with a wizard when he had a problem so I guess a lot of religions/cults are trying to associate themselves with Santa. I'm guessing to boost book sales or get higher ratings on tv. It's still all about greed.
    Anonymous

• no,i have never heard of the kneeling santa before..
    blessedone2

Answer by blessedone2 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I have never heard of it before, but I really like the message!

marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 8:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• You should check out the book "Santa and the Christ child" by Nicholas Blackwell Its along those exact lines. We have a copy that we read every year. My mom gave it too my on my oldest dd's first Christmas!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• How wonderful!!! Ty for sharing!!! Merry Christmas Dear!!!
    sdc9579

Answer by sdc9579 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• I have 2 kneeling santa items. One is an ornament and the other a plaque. They feature Santa kneeling by the baby Jesus in the manger. I love them. It helps children to put things in perspective.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:40 PM on Dec. 25, 2009

• Yes, i have figures of the kneeling santa kneeling beside baby jesus.
    Anonymous